Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3974 Kennedy Crescent, Edmonton
Located in the prestigious community of Keswick Estates, this Perry Built 3000sq ft 2-storey home offers $80,000 of upgrades with spacious living at it's best with 4 bedrooms plus den. The beautifully appointed main floor offers open concept living with a custom kitchen, Chef SS appliances, granite countertops, working island & walk-in pantry, with spacious dining room. The kitchen overlooks the beautiful G/R with soaring ceiling complete with F/P accented with beautiful hardwood floors throughout and a wall of windows, offering south exposure. Flex room, bedroom, laundry room with sink and folding area & 2pc bath complete the main floor. Upstairs offers a Bonus room, 4-pc main bathroom, 3 bedrooms, with spacious M/B complete with 5pc ensuite, fireplace and a walk in for a princess. TRIPLE CAR GARAGE (drained and water) with exposed aggregate driveway. Beautifully landscaped yard, with a massive double tier deck for entertaining while looking onto the kids while playing. This home is GREENBUILT certified!
- MLS® #E4049299
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,924
- Year Built2014
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCloset Organizers, Deck, Hot Water Tank - Energy Star, Insulation-Upgraded, Laundry-Same Floor, Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows, Wet Bar, Green Building, HRV System
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingInsulated, Triple Garage Attached
- Garages9.88 x 6.38
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address3974 Kennedy Crescent
- SubdivisionKeswick Area
- Postal CodeT6W 2P9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Gas, Washer, Window Coverings, TV Wall Mount
- HeatingForced Air-2, Natural Gas
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Tile Surround
- # of Stories2
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2017 at 4:31pm MDT.