Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3911 Kennedy Crescent, Edmonton
Welcome Home to The Estates at Keswick! This Beautiful 2 Storey Estate Home Features Every Upgrade Imaginable including Stucco & Stone Exterior Finishing, Exposed Aggregate Driveway, SS Appliances, 9ft California Knockdown Finished Ceilings Throughout, Gas Countertop Stove, Granite Countertops, Upgraded Fixtures, Faucets, Chandeliers, Kitchen Cabinets with Soft Close Drawers, Upper/Main Floor Staircase Railings, All Window Blinds & Backyard BBQ Gas Hook Up to name few. The Main Floor Features a Large Open Kitchen, Living Room with Fireplace & Dining Room Area as well as Sizable Den/Office, a Large Mud Room & an Upgraded Bathroom. Upstairs You’ll Find 4 Spacious Bedrooms Including a Large Master Bedroom with Walk-In Closet, 5 pc Ensuite with Stand Alone Shower, Soaker Tub & Separate His/Hers Sinks & Vanities. There is also a Large Bonus Room & another Full 5 pc Bathroom. Situated Minutes from the River Valley, Windermere Golf & C/C, The Currents & the Henday. Beautiful Home in a Great Location!
- MLS® #E4053858
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,433
- Year Built2015
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCarbon Monoxide Detectors, Ceiling 9 ft., Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Park/Reserve, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address3911 Kennedy Crescent
- SubdivisionKeswick Area
- Postal CodeT6W 2P8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Gas, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1, Natural Gas
- FireplacesGas, Wall Mount
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDr. Margaret-Ann Armour
- MiddleDr. Margaret-Ann Armour
- HighLillian Osbourne
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2017 at 4:16pm MDT.