Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# Ph509 10728 82 Avenue, Edmonton
STUNNING END UNIT PENTHOUSE RENOVATION IN HISTORIC & ICONIC WHYTE AVE RESIDENTIAL BUILDING “THE GARNEAU”! WALKING DISTANCE TO U OF A & AMENITIES (93 WALK SCORE)! Best location in Complex with spectacular city views from unit & 2 SW facing balconies. Top to bottom high-end reno just completed by Full House Renovations. Stunning kitchen featuring loads of custom made espresso maple cabinets, lots of counter space, massive island with eating bar, quartz tops, tile backsplash, granite sink & newer appliances, modern wide plank white oak H/W throughout except ensuite, exquisite 5-pce ensuite boasting travertine tile flooring, tiled shower & tub surround, soaker tub, maple vanity, 2 sinks, quartz tops & Kohler fixtures, new doors, casing & baseboard, freshly painted, new high-end washer & dryer, etc. Additional features include huge master bedroom with W/I closet, gas F/P, exposed brick walls, 9.5 ft high ceilings, spiral staircase, skylight, glass block accents, A/C, heated U/G parking, etc. SPECTACULAR VALUE!
- MLS® #E4065659
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,372
- Year Built1992
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Intercom, Laundry-In-Suite, Secured Parking, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Schools, Paved Lane, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, View City
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- Address# Ph509 10728 82 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6E 6P5
- InteriorEngineered Wood, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1, Natural Gas
- FireplacesGas, Mantel
- # of Stories2
- Condo Fee$429
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2017 at 2:04pm MDT.